Several La Porte ISD campuses will see some new faces in the assistant principal position for the 2021-22 school year. Superintendent Dr. Walter Jackson announced the appointments at the June 23 regular meeting of the Board of Trustees.
Stephanie Davis, assistant principal, Jennie Reid Elementary
- Davis is a current La Porte ISD employee, where she most recently served as a behavior support teacher at Leo A. Rizzuto Elementary.
- She has 17 years of service in education, 13 of which have been in La Porte ISD.
- Davis is a La Porte graduate who attended Baker (elementary), Jennie Reid, Baker again for junior high and La Porte High School.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Houston-Clear Lake; and
- Davis earned her master’s degree from St. Thomas University.
Janet Freeman, assistant principal, Leo A. Rizzuto Elementary
- She comes to La Porte ISD from Huffman ISD, where she served as an elementary assistant principal.
- Freeman has 14 years of experience in education.
- She earned her bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Stephen F. Austin State University.
Stacy Joseph, assistant principal, La Porte High School
- Stacy comes to La Porte from Royal ISD, where he served as an assistant principal.
- He has 17 years of service in education.
- Stacy earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Prairie View A&M University.
Jose Molina, assistant principal, La Porte Junior High
- Jose previously worked in Dickinson ISD, where he served as an academic coach.
- He has 11 years of experience in education.
- Jose is a La Porte graduate who attended La Porte Elementary, La Porte Junior High and La Porte High School.
- He earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of St. Thomas; and
- he earned a master’s in curriculum and instruction from UH-Clear Lake.
Jenelle Tarr, assistant principal, James H. Baker Sixth Grade Campus
- Jenelle comes to La Porte from Fort Bend ISD, where she served as high school programs coordinator.
- She has 15 years of service in education.
- Jenelle earned her bachelor’s degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo; and
- she earned her Master of Science in secondary education from Towson University.