La Porte Independent School District Welcomes Volunteers
In accordance with the Texas Education Code, Section 22.083, La Porte ISD may obtain criminal history record information on an individual who has indicated, in writing, an intention to serve as a volunteer. Completion of the online volunteer application at www.lpisd.org
will serve as written intent to serve as a volunteer at a designated La Porte ISD campus and a release to conduct a criminal background information check. Criminal information obtained is confidential and used only for the purpose of ensuring student safety.
How to complete a volunteer application:
1. Go to www.lpisd.org
2. Click the tab: Applicants & Volunteers
3. Click job postings
4. In the search bar under job listing, type “volunteer”
5. The 2019-2020 Volunteer Application will pop up
6. Click the gray button to the right to apply
7. Click apply for this position. It is the gray button on the right hand side of the screen.
8. If you have never completed a volunteer application, you will need to create a new account and apply.
9. If you completed the volunteer application last year, log in with your username and password.
10. If you have forgotten your username or password, click the link under the sign that says, “I forgot my username or password”.
11. An email will be sent to reset your password.
12. Reset your password, and then log into your account.
When completing your application remember to use your full name including you middle name or initial. Your name must match what is listed on your Drivers License or State Identification Card.